“Custom Air Service”
The service you expect, customized to your needs.
Full Service hvac/r
Whatever your Comfort need-We’re here for you.
We offer One Time A/C or Heating Check-Ups, Semi-Annual, Tri-Annual, or Quarterly Maintenance Visits. It’s very important to keep your system clean and to have it Professionally inspected in order to ensure reliable operation and to alert you to any issues before they become bigger problems. “It’s always better to be Proactive rather than Reactive.”
Indoor Air Quality
We offer many solutions to help combat poor indoor air quality in your home or business. From advising/referring on building performance to servicing/cleaning/disinfecting equipment to installing/maintaining Indoor Air Quality products. We offer Advanced Filtration systems such as Media Filters, HEPA Filtration, & PCOs; Dehumidifiers; (ERV) Energy Recovery Units; Attic Insulation, New R-8 Duct-work (Anti-Microbial Versions Available), Fresh Air Intakes, Exhaust Fans; (UV) Ultraviolet Germicidal Light systems; Reme Halo IAQ devices; Air Scrubber devices; Bi-Polar Ionization devices; and more.
You have questions
We Have Answers
It’s $95.00 for initial diagnostic for Residential & $120.00+tax for initial diagnostic for Commercial during normal business days/hours. If the address is outside of immediate service area (Deer Park/Pasadena/La Porte), outside of normal business days/hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM), or will require special access – additional charges may apply.
Yes, we have several maintenance options available to suit your individual needs.
We service All major brands and their subsidiaries.
1. Scope of Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions of product sales and service projects are limited to those contained herein. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any form delivered by you (“Customer”) are hereby deemed to be material alterations and notice of objection to them and rejection of them is hereby given. By accepting delivery of the products or by engaging Texcellent Heating & Cooling LLC (“Seller”) to provide product(s) or perform or produce any services, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms and Conditions unless Customer and Seller have signed a separate agreement, in which case the separate agreement will govern. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between Customer and Seller and are referred to herein as either “Terms and Conditions” or this “Agreement.” Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions by making a purchase from or placing an order with Seller or engaging Seller to perform or procure any services. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice, except that the Terms and Conditions posted on Seller’s Site at the time Customer signs the Installation Proposal will govern, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller and Customer.
2. Payment Terms. Customer shall pay Seller according to the terms contained in the Invoice, Installation Proposal, or other Bills of Sale. Final payment shall be due after the work described in the Installation Proposal is substantially completed.
3. Zoning and Permits. Customer agrees to timely furnish all information necessary to secure plans and permits for the work called for under this Agreement, and Customer warrants the work contracted for to be in compliance with applicable zoning, classification and building codes. Any costs for work not in the Estimate but required by lawful authorities to bring the work into compliance with applicable code shall be the responsibility of the Customer. Seller assumes no responsibility for violation of zoning rules/laws.
4. Change Orders. During the progress of the work under this Agreement, if Customer should order extra work not specified in the Agreement, Seller may require such extra work to be considered an agreement separate and aside from this Agreement and may require payment for said extra work in advance.
5. Work Schedule. Work shall be completed within a reasonable time. Performance of this Agreement is subject to labor strikes, fires, acts of war or terrorism, acts of God, adverse weather conditions not reasonably anticipated, unusual delays in transportation, Seller’s ability to obtain materials, and/or any cause beyond Seller’s control.
6. Substitutions. Should Seller be unable to obtain any material(s) specified in the Agreement or any Change Order, Seller shall have the right at its sole discretion to substitute comparable materials and such substitution shall not affect the Contract Price.
7. Excess Materials. Extra materials left over upon completion shall be deemed Seller’s property, and Seller may enter upon the Property’s premises to remove excess material(s) at all reasonable hours.
8. Supervision Responsibility. Seller shall supervise and direct the work at Customer’s Property, using reasonable skill and attention. Seller shall be solely responsible for the construction means, methods, technique, sequences, and procedures for all work performed at Customer’s Property pursuant to this Agreement. Customer shall not interfere with Seller’s work forces or Seller’s subcontractors.
9. Limited Warranty. Seller shall provide Customer with a limited warranty on service and labor for the duration set forth in the Installation Agreement, beginning on the date of completion of services against defects in the quality of workmanship and/or materials (“Warranty Period”). Seller shall not be liable during or following the Warranty Period for any: (a) damage due to ordinary wear and tear or abusive use; (b) damage due to use of the equipment beyond the design temperatures (cooling set below 70°F, for instance); (c) defects that are the result of characteristics common to the materials used; (d) loss, injury or damages caused in any way by the weather elements; (e) conditions resulting from condensation on, or expansion or contraction or, any materials; (f) any water leak, blockage, freezing, or other malfunction of condensate or drain lines; and/or (g) air leaks arising from structural deficiencies within existing supply/return ducts or transitions. If Customer opts for a Warranty Period exceeding two (2) years, Customer agrees to maintain yearly service agreements with Seller for the entire duration of the Warranty Period; Seller shall not be liable for warranty repairs during the Warranty Period in the absence of such yearly service agreement(s). Customer is responsible to pay $99 fee to transfer existing warranty to new customer within 90 days of closing. Customer is responsible for paying equipment manufacturer for any transfer of equipment warranty. Seller is not responsible for any warranties provided by the manufacturer. Seller makes no warranty to Buyer regarding materials and/or equipment installed (other than a warranty of title), and Seller authorizes no third person or party to assume any warranty obligation or liability on Seller’s behalf. The only warranties applicable to the materials and/or equipment installed are those, if any, extended by the respective manufacturer that shall furnish to Buyer any and all applicable warranty documents. Seller hereby assigns to Buyer, without recourse, any applicable warranties extended to Seller. Such assignment shall constitute Seller’s sole obligation and Buyer’s sole exclusive remedy from Seller with regard to defective materials and/or equipment installed. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, statutory or otherwise, express or implied, all representations made by Seller, and all other obligations or liabilities respective of the Services provided at the Property. Seller disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of workmanlike construction, implied warranty of habitability, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or use, and/or implied warranty of merchantability. Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable to Customer for loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, or any other incidental or consequential damages that may arise from this Agreement. Unauthorized repairs or attempted repairs shall void this warranty entirely.
10. Design Conditions. All equipment is designed according to the Manual J. standard design temperatures for Houston, TX (Cooling: 75°F indoor dry bulb temperature w/ 50% indoor relative humidity at 92°F outdoor dry bulb temperature. Heating: 70°F indoor dry bulb temperature w/ 50% indoor relative humidity at 23°F outdoor dry bulb temperature). Seller is not responsible for cooling/heating beyond the Manual J. standard design temperatures, high humidity levels, system reaching dew point, ductwork sweating/producing condensate due to home infiltration rates or any other reason. R-values, structural tightness, ductwork conditions, home infiltration, leakage of ductwork, building materials and any other factor in the load calculation will be determined by the information the Customer provides to Seller upon initial consultation, Seller is not responsible for any problems incurred due to incorrect information provided by Customer at the time of consultation and load calculation. If Customer does not authorize Seller to conduct its own testing to determine load calculations, all insulation values, Seller shall size the new HVAC system based on the size of the existing HVAC system. In such case, Seller shall not be responsible for problems caused by over sizing (including without limitation short cycling, humidity control, and mold growth) or under sizing (including without limitation inability to heat or cool within the Manual J. standard design temperatures).
11. Performance or Condition of Existing Equipment. Seller is not responsible for the performance, functionality, or compatibility of existing equipment, ductwork, duct board, controls, or other equipment/materials that is not replaced during a job installation and that Customer agrees to keep in place. In the event that the system fails to operate properly, the Warranty service will only cover the newly installed equipment, controls, or materials, as well as our workmanship. In the event that an existing piece of equipment prevents the proper start up or operation of the new equipment or system, Customer assumes all responsibility for any additional service charges that may be incurred.
12. Existing Line Set. Seller is not responsible for any problems with heating or cooling due to the existing line set, which may require repair and replacement for an additional cost to the Customer in the event Seller is unable to pull a 500 micron vacuum on an existing line set. Should Customer reject Seller’s recommendation to replace an existing line set, Seller’s limited warranty is voided.
13. Existing Gas Pipe. Seller is not responsible for the condition of any existing gas pipe that is not readily accessible. Customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred if pressure testing is required to identify leaks and necessary repairs.
14. Paint, Patchwork, and Repairs. Seller is not responsible for any painting, patchwork, or repair work that may be required following modification/installation work.
15. Personal Property. Seller is not responsible for damage to Customer’s personal property left in or near the project area.
16. Existing Attic Access Stairs. In the event Customer’s existing stairs cannot be safely utilized for the removal and installation of equipment, an alternate method or access may be required. Seller is not responsible for (a) the replacement or repair of attic steps or stairs that must be removed to complete removal or installation work; and/or (b) any property damage resulting from the removal of the attic steps or stairs.
17. Mold. Seller shall not be responsible for any claims, damages, actions, costs, or other liabilities, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused by, resulting from, or relating to, mold. The discovery and/or removal or any mold or any hazardous materials is excluded from the scope of Seller’s work, and Seller reserves the right to stop work until such mold or hazardous materials are removed.
18. Insurance and Waiver of Subrogation. Customer shall maintain property insurance upon the entire structure including all work to be performed pursuant to this Agreement to the full insurable value thereof. This insurance shall inure against the perils of fire, theft, extended coverage, vandalism, and malicious mischief. Customer and Seller waive all rights against each other for damages caused by insured perils whether or not such damage is caused by the fault or negligence of any party hereto
19. Indemnification. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seller and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, sureties, subcontractors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages, injuries, claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, interest and causes of action, including without limitation administrative and legal costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, involving the following: (a) injury or death to any person, or damage to or destruction of any property (including loss of use thereof), except to the extent caused by the sole negligence or intentional misconduct of Seller; and (b) any failure of the Customer to comply with the requirements of the Agreement.
20. Risk of Loss. Risk of loss shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of materials and equipment to Customer’s Property. Seller shall not be responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, and/or malicious mischief once delivered to Customer’s Property. Customer shall assume all responsibility for any such loss and Customer shall maintain insurance coverage to protect against such loss.
21. Severability. Should any part of this Agreement be adjudged to be void, unenforceable, or contrary to public policy, only such void or unenforceable portion shall be stricken and eliminated hereof while the other portions remain valid and enforceable.
22. Performance. If Customer fails to perform any of Customer’s obligations herein or if Seller, in good faith, believes that the prospect of payment or performance to be impaired, Seller may upon seven (7) days written notice to Customer terminate this Agreement while retaining all mechanic’s lien rights as well as right to payment for the full amount of work performed plus reasonable overhead and profit, interest, attorneys’ fees, and other charges due and unpaid.
23. Collections. If amounts owing under this Agreement are not paid within thirty (30) days, Customer agrees to pay a late charge on any outstanding balance at two per cent (2%) per month or twenty-four per cent (24%) per annum on the unpaid amount calculated from the date payment was due. Customer will be deemed to have accepted Seller’s performance as complete under this Agreement unless Customer notified Seller in writing otherwise within thirty (30) days of substantial completion. Should Seller retain the assistance of a third party, including without limitation an attorney, to assist with collection of unpaid amounts due and owing, Customer agrees to pay Seller’s costs associated therewith including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and interest at the maximum legal rate.
24. Force Majeure. Contractor shall not be considered to be in default or breach of this Agreement, and shall be excused from performance or liability for damages to the other Party, if and to the extent it shall be delayed in or prevented from performing or carrying out any of the provisions of this Agreement, arising out of or from any act, omission, or circumstance by or in consequence of any act of God, labor disturbance, sabotage, failure of contractors/sub-contractors or suppliers of materials, act of the public enemy, war, invasion, insurrection, riot, fire, storm, flood, ice, earthquake, explosion, epidemic, Covid-19 or Variant related event, illness, breakage or accident to machinery or equipment or any other cause or causes beyond such Party’s reasonable control, including any curtailment, order, regulation, or restriction imposed by governmental, military or lawfully established civilian authorities, or by making of repairs necessitated by an emergency circumstance not limited to those listed above upon the property or equipment of the Party or property or equipment of others which is deemed under the Operational Control of the Party. Contractor suffering a Force Majeure event (“Affected Party”) shall notify the other Party (“Non-Affected Party”) in writing (“Notice of Force Majeure Event”) as soon as reasonably practicable specifying the cause of the event, the scope of commitments under the Agreement affected by the event, and a good faith estimate of the time required to restore full performance. Except for those commitments identified in the Notice of Force Majeure Event, the Affected Party shall not be relieved of its responsibility to fully perform as to all other commitments in the Agreement. If the Force Majeure event continues for a period of more than 90 days from the date of the Notice of Force Majeure Event, the Non-Affected Party shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Agreement.
25. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Seller. No agreements, representations, or warranties other than those specifically set forth herein shall be binding on any of the parties unless set forth in writing and signed by both parties.
Please call for availability. In most cases, we can accommodate scheduling same-day.
If application is assessed, equipment is available, proposal is signed/agreed upon, & financial details are worked out in a timely enough manner, barring extenuating circumstances, we would be able to organize same-day installation.
We can source most brands of equipment. As far as brand preference or primary offering-based upon Reliability and Customer Service, we recommend Armstrong Air (an Allied brand owned by Lennox International), Sure Comfort by Rheem, Santa Fe or Aprilaire Dehumidifiers, and Mitsubishi or Ducane for VFD/Ductless Mini-Split systems.
All parts as recorded are warranted as per manufacturer specifications.
Unless otherwise noted, the labor charge as recorded here relative to the equipment serviced as noted, is guaranteed for a period of 30 days. We do not, of course, guaranty other parts than those we install. If repairs later become necessary due to other defective parts, they will be charged separately.
Refrigerant will not be warrantied, unless otherwise authorized by owner on special case.
GENERAL, DRAIN & MAINTENANCE WARRANTY:
Preventative maintenance and drain cleanings significantly aid in preventing or proactively finding issues. While they aid in many ways, they do not 100% guarantee the mechanical integrity of your system. Time, Use, Neglect, Lack of Maintenance, “Other’s hands in the work”, and years of service/maintenance from a variety of different contractors or handyman can cause stress upon the system and home, and these things cannot be fully accounted for 100% of the time. All these things and known/unknown preexisting issues will be taken into consideration before honoring ANY warranty on services, repairs, or installations.